jeudi 18 octobre 2012

Easiest Chicken Dinner! TROP FACILE!


As many of you know my idea of dinner is a sandwich.  Or cereal.  Or half a bottle of wine.  That works for me.  However, seeing that I am dating a chef, I have started to feel like I need to step it up.  IT being my cooking.  I cant live with a chef and only be able to make brownies, cake, and burnt toast.

I recently "met"Brianne at For the Love of Food (And Eating!) and we have had some great chats!  We are even considering checking out some NYC restaurants together, and collaborating on blog posts!  Hopefully this will happen!
Anyway, I found her recipe for Italian Chicken Foil Packets and decided this was right up my ally.  No cleaning.  No burnt pans.  And I could alter it for an oven.  Which is exactly what I did.  And it was delicious.  Definitely check out Brianne's recipe if you have a grill.  I'll be doing this once A and I purchase a grill...then the house wont have that "just cooked dinner" smell.  Perfect!



Ingredients
* Chicken breasts
* 1/2 a white or red onion (I used white)
* Tomato cut into squares
* 3 garlic cloves (this is to taste.  I love garlic, but didnt want to over do it!)
* Herbes de Provence (or Italian Seasoning if you prefer)
* Drizzle of olive oil
* Thick aluminum foil
* Pan



- Begin by chopping up the tomatoes, onions and garlic.  I decided to keep them all rather large, but you can really chop them any which way - it will still be delish
- Roll out your aluminum foil and place your chicken tenders/breasts
- Throw all the chopped ingredients on top
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle with your herbs
- Take the two long ends and fold them up to make a tent
- Fold in and up the two outside ends
- Put in your preheated oven (350 degrees) for about 20 minutes
- BE CAREFUL OPENING!!! Remove from the aluminum tent and put on your plates, and bon app!

*** SUGGESTION : I also made Quinoa with this dish and put the chicken on top.  It was out of this world, and A was very happy ***



Pour ceux qui me connaissent, je ne fais pas souvent la cuisine.  J'adore cuisiner quand il y a du monde, mais le menu pizza est toujours juste à côté. 











Mais, j'ai un copain qui cuisine...super bien...pour son travail... ça fait un peu honte (j'imagine) de savoir que quand tu rentres à la maison ta chérie ne peut rien faire en cuisine sauf des gâteaux, des brownies, et du pain grillé (voire brûlé)

Alors, j'ai "rencontré" Brianne de For the Love of Food (and Eating!) après avoir vu son blog.  Du coup, je me suis dit qu'elle doit avoir des recettes que je pourrais faire!  Et voila! 



Essayez cette recette!  Elle est facile et délicieuse!

Ingredients

* Poulet
* 1/2 oignon (rouge ou blanc)
* Tomate coupée (comme vous préferez)
* de l'ail... j'ai utilisé 3 morceaux mais vous pouvez faire comme vous voulez
*  Herbes de Provence (ou Italien)
* Huile d'olive (juste pour mettre sur le poulet)
* Aluminum


* Couper les tomates, l'oignon et l'ail en morceaux (il n'y a vraiment pas de science)
* Mettre le poulet sur le papier aluminum.  Il faut être sûr que vous avez assez de place pour faire une tente avec l'aluminum
* Ajouter les tomates, l'ail et l'oignon sur le poulet
* Mettre un peu d'huile d'olive et aussi vos herbes!!!  (un peu de sel aussi si vous voulez)
* Rejoindre les deux cotes les plus longs pour faire la tente (comme un grand triangle)
* Fermer les deux autre côtés
* Mettre dans le four à 180°C environ 20 minutes.  Vous voulez etre sur que le poulet est bien cuit.  Donc si vous voyez du rose, laissez cuire encore un peu...
* Dès que c'est fini, sortir de le four, et mettre sur vos assiettes

****  Moi j'ai fait aussi un riz Quinoa, et c'etait délicieux avec le poulet ****





Until Next Time/A Bientot
Poulpy

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review