mercredi 26 septembre 2012

SPARKLE/ETINCELLE .... check it out

Hi Again!  I just wanted to follow up last night's post with awesome examples of sparkly jewelry.  I just stumbled upon these at Neiman Marcus...  I'm sure if I decided to be 'bad' and continue my midday shopping, I would find way more amazing pieces as well. 




Just remember : Always pair sparkly jewelry with solid, sombre colors.  We certainly cant have toooooo much going on at once.  Otherwise it becomes a sad little ensemble causing others to gawk, not regard fondly.

 
Encore moi Poulpy!!  Alors, pendant que je travaille, j'ai regardé un peu Neiman Marcus(normal) pour voir ce que je pourrais trouver...

Et du coup, je suis tombée sur des bijoux super intéressants. 

Je me suis dit - il faut partager les infos!  Donc, j'ai choisi quelques bijoux que j'adore. 

Je les vois bien avec quelques tenues à la maison...mais bon, il faut que je me remette à travailler maintenant.  Si je trouve autre chose (bien sûr pas aujourd'hui pendant que je suis au travail) j'en ajouterais ici.

Until Next Time/ A Bientot
Poulpy


I love these.  They arent too much, they arent boring... and they can be added to a collection of bangles you already have at home!

These may be a little blingy... but they are still relatively 'calm'

Je sais, je sais, c'est beaucoup.  Mais n'oubliez pas que ca sera 'le centre' de votre tenue.  la reste c'est sombre!

J'adore! 

Encore - pas trop bling bling, mais juste assez.  Et en plus Jadinou et moi sommes amoreuse de Michael Kors






0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review